Location: Los Angeles
Busy Occupational Health clinic looking for a dynamic player too join our Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
- Implement effective communication with own and other departments' staff, with medical staff and patients to ensure coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service and optimal patient care.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and performance of exercise programs.
- Perform or delegate patient treatment to include modalities, therapeutic exercises, gait training and hydrotherapy.
- Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
- Work closely with the physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Knowledge of the principles, practices, standards and techniques of physical therapy.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations and procedures to administer patient care.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of physical therapy equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Skill in developing and maintaining patient care records and writing reports.
- Skill in time management, planning and workload control.
- Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective communication and working relationships with Management, patients, medical staff and the general public.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to motivate and work effectively with others.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred. EDUCATION:Degree from an APTA approved school of physical therapy and approved by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee of the State.
Apply here: https://proactivework.com/job-listings