Location: Pomona, CA
Who We Are:
At ProActive Work Health Services, we are committed to bringing back occupational medicine to its original core by customizing services and technology for cost-effective treatment and the highest quality patient care. We are seeking a highly motivated X-Ray Tech to join our growing practice.
We Are Looking For: The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, personable, and able to work well in a fast paced environment. Candidate must be motivated, posses excellent communication skills, and work well with others. Candidate will have the willingness and ambition to learn new skills and take on a variety of responsibilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare patients for radiological procedures and take X-rays following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Obtain quality diagnostic radiography as requested by physicians.
- Maintain a repeat rate of two percent or less.
- Ensure that all equipment is in good working condition and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Report immediately any equipment malfunctions to Supervisor.
- Maintain examination rooms.
- Stock necessary office and radiological supplies.
- Request, retrieve, and track films to and from other departments or centers.
- Work closely with the Physician to receive guidance and instruction for treating patients.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism, and Quality Focus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year in occupational healthcare clinic preferred
Compensation negotiable depending on experience
For more information please visit our website: https://proactivework.com/