Location: El Segundo, CA
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC X-RAY/MA TO JOIN OUR BUSY PRACTICE. MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND ABLE TO MULTI-TASK.
- Prepare patients for radio logical procedures and take X-rays following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Obtain quality diagnostic radio graphs as requested by physicians.
- Maintain a repeat rate of two percent or less.
- Ensure that all equipment is in good working condition and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Report immediately any equipment malfunctions to Supervisor.
- Maintain examination rooms.
- Stock necessary office and radio logical supplies.
- Request, retrieve and track films to and from other departments or centers.
- Work closely with the physician to receive guidance and instruction for treating patients. Medical Assistant:
- Perform selected nursing and administrative duties.
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment.
- Take patient histories and vital signs.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Administer injections and apply dressings as instructed.
- Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assist physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and exams.
- Work closely with the physician to receive guidance and instruction for treating patients.
- Perform direct patient care as instructed by the physician.
- Maintain equipment for use at all times, in a clean and safe condition.
- Complete appropriate documentation on all patients examined.
- Maintain appropriate communication and good interpersonal skills with Supervisors, staff and patients to ensure coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service.
- Utilize formal channels of communication to report concerns, personal requests and patient issues.
- Adhere to guidelines concerning working hours and break periods.
- Assist in the solution of problems as directed by Supervisor. EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent; completion of course in limited scope/basic/LMRT/NCT radio logical course EXPERIENCE: One year in occupational healthcare clinic preferred
**Sign on bonus!**
Apply via this link: https://proactivework.com/job-listings