Location: Ontario, CA
Who We Are:
At ProActive Work Health Services, we are committed to bringing back occupational medicine to its original core by customizing services and technology for cost-effective treatment and the highest quality patient care. We are seeking a highly motivated Physical Therapist to join our growing practice.
What We Need From You: We're looking for a compassionate, forward-thinking Licensed Physical Therapist who excels at assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses and devising creative but effective treatment plans to get injured workers back to work in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, personable, and able to work well in a fast paced environment. Candidate must be motivated, possess excellent communication skills, and work well with others. He/She will have the willingness and ambition to learn new skills and take on a variety of responsibilities.
Compensation: $114,000 - 118,500/yr.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
- Implement effective communication with own and other departments' staff, with medical staff and patients to ensure coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service and optimal patient care.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific physical therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patient's recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and performance of exercise programs.
- Perform or delegate patient treatment to include modalities, therapeutic exercises, gait training and hydrotherapy.
- Follow appropriate documentation and reporting procedures.
- Work closely with the physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: Knowledge of the principles, practices, standards and techniques of physical therapy.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, regulations and procedures to administer patient care.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of physical therapy equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Skill in developing and maintaining patient care records and writing reports.
- Skill in time management, planning and workload control.
- Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective communication and working relationships with Management, patients, medical staff and the general public.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to motivate and work effectively with others.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
EDUCATION: Degree from an APTA approved school of physical therapy and approved by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee of the State.
Apply here: https://proactivework.com/job-listings