Location: Dallas, TX
Who We Are:
At ProActive Work Health Services, we are committed to bringing back occupational medicine to its original core by customizing services and technology for cost-effective treatment and the highest quality patient care. We are seeking a highly motivated Medical Assistant to join our growing practice.
What We Need From You: The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, personable, and able to work well in a fast paced environment. Candidate must be motivated, posses excellent communication skills, and work well with others. Candidate will have the willingness and ambition to learn new skills and take on a variety of responsibilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform selected nursing and administrative duties.
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment.
- Take patient histories and vital signs.
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Administer injections and apply dressings as instructed.
- Prepare and maintain supplies & equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assist Physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and exams.
- Work closely with the Physician to receive guidance and instruction for treating patients.
- Perform direct patient care as instructed by the Physician.
- Maintain equipment for use at all times, in a clean and safe condition.
- Complete appropriate documentation on all patients examined.
- Maintain appropriate communication and good interpersonal skills with Supervisors, Staff, and Patients to ensure coordinated efforts and provision of high quality service.
- Utilize formal channels of communication to report concerns, personal requests, and patient issues.
- Adhere to guidelines concerning working hours and break periods.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing, Professionalism, and Quality Focus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year in occupational healthcare clinic preferred
Compensation negotiable depending on experience
For more information please visit our website: https://proactivework.com/