Location: Ontario, CA
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DYNAMIC X-RAY TECH TO JOIN OUR BUSY PRACTICE. MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER WITH GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND ABLE TO MULTI-TASK.
- Prepare patients for radio logical procedures and take X-rays following established procedures for patient care and safety.
- Obtain quality diagnostic radio graphs as requested by physicians.
- Maintain a repeat rate of two percent or less.
- Ensure that all equipment is in good working condition and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Report immediately any equipment malfunctions to Supervisor.
- Maintain examination rooms.
- Stock necessary office and radio logical supplies.
- Request, retrieve and track films to and from other departments or centers.
- Work closely with the physician to receive guidance and instruction for treating patients.
One year in occupational healthcare clinic preferred
- High school or equivalent Required experience:
- X-Ray Tech : 1 year
Requirements:Apply here: https://proactivework.com/job-listings