Sales Account Manager
Location: Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a vibrant Account Manager to join our growing medical practice.
Strong candidates will have a positive, and friendly attitude. Be a reliable self-starter that is
motivated by building relationships and has a hunter mentality.
Account Manager Job Duties:
• Enjoys the daily pursuit of developing new business prospects and converting them into
• B2B outside sales, requires approaching 20-40 companies per day with the goal of meeting
the decision maker, and introducing them to our company services
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Understands the importance of following up with potential clients, current accounts, and
• Problem-solving abilities; able to understand, articulate, structure and service client needs
• Ability to gather data, verify information, conduct research and create or update accounts
• Present oneself in a professional manner at all times
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key points of contact to ensure the
clients’ needs are met
• Act as a primary point of contact for clients as related to contracts, rates, or renewal activities
• Responsible for updating CRM system on a daily basis
• Team player mindset who can coordinate, host client meetings and facilitate clinic tours for
new and current clients
• Strives to exceed daily goals and monthly quotas
• Travel within designated territory
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Etiquette, Time Management, Organization, Attention to
Detail, Scheduling, Professionalism
• Computer skills to include MS Office Suite. Galen experience is a plus.
• Must be able to type 40 WPM
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred (Potential for Student Loan Debt Assistance)
EXPERIENCE: Company is willing to train!