Location: El Segundo, CA
Position Summary: Apply the principles, methods and techniques of medicine to provide comprehensive occupational and urgent care medical services. Diagnose and treat a variety of diseases and injuries. Work closely with administration to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care. Evaluate medical procedures and everyday situations and recommend ways to improve delivery of service and profitability.
● Provide medical treatment of work-related and urgent care illnesses and injuries;
● Chart all patient transactions in accordance with company policies and procedures.
● Work with and communicate with medical staff to ensure coordinated efforts for the delivery
of high quality medical treatment and quality customer service.
● Assist management in identifying, analyzing, and resolving work problems.
● Evaluate the effectiveness of existing clinical methods and procedures and recommend
● Comply with applicable regulations and with Corporate policies and procedures.
● Maintain quality assurance for all medical issues and assist in the solution of any medical
● Maintain patient confidentiality.
● Communicate staff suggestions and/or complaints to Medical Director.
● Assist clinical staff in understanding and complying with policies and procedures.
● Participate in professional development activities and maintain professional affiliations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of medical practices related to work-related illness and injuries.
Knowledge of medical policies, regulations and procedures.
Knowledge of medical equipment and instructions.
Skills in developing and maintaining records, writing reports and responding to correspondence.
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail.
Strong interpersonal skills.
● Graduation from an accredited Physician Medical School
Certificate / Licensure:
● California Medical Board Physician license for state being hired in.
● NRCME Certification.
● Previous experience in Occupational, Emergency, Internal Medicine or General Practice
NOTE: This job description many not include all of the duties assigned to the employee and may be updated and modified by the department supervisor, according to the operations at any given time.