Location: Los Angeles, CA
Account Manager Job Duties:
We are looking for a vibrant Account Manager to join our growing medical practice.
Strong candidates will have a positive, and friendly attitude. Be a reliable self-starter that is motivated by building relationships and has a hunter mentality.
· Enjoys the daily pursuit of developing new business prospects and converting them into clients
· B2B outside sales, requires approaching 20-40 companies per day with the goal of meeting the decision maker, and introducing them to our company services
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Understands the importance of following up with potential clients, current accounts, and internal departments
· Problem-solving abilities; able to understand, articulate, structure and service client needs
· Ability to gather data, verify information, conduct research and create or update accounts
· Present oneself in a professional manner at all times
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key points of contact to ensure the clients’ needs are met
· Act as a primary point of contact for clients as related to contracts, rates, or renewal activities
· Responsible for updating CRM system on a daily basis
· Team player mindset who can coordinate, host client meetings and facilitate clinic tours for new and current clients
· Strives to exceed daily goals and monthly quotas
· Travel within designated territory
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Multi-tasking, Flexibility, Telephone Etiquette, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Professionalism
· Computer skills to include MS Office Suite. Galen experience is a plus.
· Must be able to type 40 WPM
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
EXPERIENCE: Three years comparable work experience in sales, account management, business development, customer service, telemarketing, or marketing. Workers Compensation or Insurance experience a plus.